Not a listicle (well, not really)
As last week was a bit too busy and the next one will be equally a bit too busy too, I decided to do ab-so-lute-ly nothing this weekend. The only thing I did was customise a onesie into a post-operative cat outfit and be very relieved that Clark doesn’t seem to mind wearing it. Although he looks very cute in it, I really do hope his surgical wound heals up quickly so he doesn’t have to wear it anymore.
Apart from this, in the last week I have:
- started both the new semester and the new block, so two classes;
- completely “remodelled” my résumé according to the newest trends I was introduced to at a workshop, as these things tend to change over the years. As I am significantly older than the regular student and sincerely wonder if it will be of any relevance to future employers that I worked as a cashier at a supermarket 15+ years ago, I will be making an appointment with a Specialised Person who will hopefully be able to enlighten me;
- started research and the writing of an outline for my BA thesis;
- bought a fancy usb-stick in the shape of a pastry to backup said research on and two packs of 500 A4 pages of printing paper;
- made some appointments left and right that will hopefully lead to Things That Will Be Announced Once They’re Certain;
- started physically (as in: I went to visit) researching possible MA studiesand last but not least
- actually figured out what are going to be the topics of Zine #2, how I’m going to be writing about them, and I’ve also decided that the working title is going to be the official title, because why not. So from now on “Zine #2” will be referred to as “The Wreckage”, making the trilogy “The Summer – The Wreckage – The Berk”. Work on both The Wreckage and The Berk will continue on an infrequent but continuing basis, “Slow motion is better than no motion”-style, until they’re done.
If all goes according to my plans, I will FINALLY have some time next weekend to start working on the final stage of my entry for the Sketchbook Project 2015, which would be great. *hums “slow motion is better than no motion” like a mantra*