OMG! Somebody posted a video of me doing my BA degree on youtube!
But seriously, the parallels between me and Zeus (the dog in the video) are uncanny:
- physically deemed unsuited by most for the task at hand;
- cheered on by coach (in my case study advisor) who doesn’t believe this to be true;
- laughed at by some, cheered on by others;
- slow, but keeps going;
- not done when the buzzer rings, but keeps going;
- makes some mistakes, but corrects them and/or keeps going;
- basically: keeps going;
- eventually finishes and gets all the cheers.
And now back to studying for me, as I definitely want to go from “keeps going” to “eventually finishes and gets all the cheers”. Thank you, Mastiff gentledog for inspiring me to keep going! *keeps going*